Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,255 (Rp 6,285,588) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)