Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,413 (Rp 3,243,586) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)