Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,969 (Rp 2,121,132) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (33 minutes ago)