Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 370%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02519 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,575 (221,323 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)