Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02982 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,474 (753,559 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Galway costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 85 SRD $ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)