Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03210 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,228 (661,392 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)