Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.835 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,655 (R$ 969) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (27 minutes ago)