Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.852 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,683 (AU$2,154) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)