Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.053 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,244 (642TL) in Balıkesir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (42 minutes ago)