Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,497 (Rp 14,482,442) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (41 minutes ago)