Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,540 (Rp 10,301,680) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)