Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,344 (Rp 14,793,341) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)