Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.473 EGP / AZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,692 (544 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)