Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 761 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.619 EGP / AZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,608 (716 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)