Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.153 EGP / AZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,574 (352 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)