Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.385 EGP / AZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,680 (1,028 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (43 minutes ago)