Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,146 (23,312 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)