Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01600 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 167% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,665 (416,429 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)