Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01532 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 145% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,665 (500,216 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)