Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.111 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,330 (€584) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)