Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36198 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,333 (Php20,259) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)