Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31679 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,534 (Php14,312) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)