Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33377 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,060 (Php45,121) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)