Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.480 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,713 (3,284 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 2 hours ago)