Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.365 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,608 (3,347 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)