Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.725 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,427 (1,457 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)