Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.552 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,189 (3,337 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)