Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.953 EGP / AWG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,533 (ƒ 2,666) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)