Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,433 (24,767 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (35 minutes ago)