Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,134 (15,302 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)