Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.753 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,198 (3,516TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)