Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.981 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,789 (761TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)