Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.677 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,742 (1,869TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)