Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.477 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,253 (S/. 1,142) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)