Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.562 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,901 (S/. 1,241) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (37 minutes ago)