Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,929 (€619) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)