Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.075 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 182% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,780 (NZ$2,797) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)