Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27631 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,097 (₨25,684) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)