Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26660 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,328 (₨53,741) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)