Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.365 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,777 (€453) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)