Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.968 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,842 (€660) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)