Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,268 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.189 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,580 (NZ$2,263) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)