Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,747 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.961 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 239% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,975 (NZ$1,387) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)