Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,362 prices entered by 460 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.916 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 145% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,984 (NZ$2,265) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)