Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.660 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 246% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,826 (NZ$855) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)