Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,934 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.640 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 236% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,472 (NZ$1,382) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)