Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,916 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.147 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 214% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,208 (NZ$1,911) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)