Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,368 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.759 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,591 (€607) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (30 minutes ago)