Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,355 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.893 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,730 (€1,038) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (43 minutes ago)