Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.042 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,163 (﷼ 627) in Ta'if to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (27 minutes ago)