Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.691 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,259 (﷼ 2,826) in Ta'if to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)