Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.704 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,264 (﷼ 1,757) in Ta'if to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)