Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,372 in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)