Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EGP / PYG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,706 (5,536,840 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (39 minutes ago)