Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EGP / PYG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,461 (2,309,257 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)