Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EGP / PYG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,171 (1,902,880 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)