Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 EGP / PYG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,828 (6,635,809 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 2 hours ago)