Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05706 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,638 (116,328 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (29 minutes ago)