Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05304 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,700 (220,572 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $788 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)