Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05537 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,200 (166,139 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)