Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05285 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,617 (181,952 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)