Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05326 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,390 (157,517 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)