Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05417 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,303 (282,499 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)