Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.161 EGP / ERN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,848 (Nakfa10,204) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (43 minutes ago)