Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.187 EGP / ERN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,394 (Nakfa23,069) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)