Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 EGP / ERN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,646 (Nakfa10,973) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)