Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.177 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 167% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,085 (4,073 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)