Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.986 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,801 (5,375 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)