Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.300 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,709 (2,917 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)