Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.235 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,461 (3,527 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)