Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.117 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,553 (3,821 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)