Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.598 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,383 (2,072 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)