Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.235 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,781 (4,161 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)