Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.176 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,598 (4,173 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)