Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.245 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,690 (﷼ 274) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)