Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.861 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,846 (﷼ 127) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)