Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00753 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,139 (2,676,200 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)