Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02480 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,117 (CH$206,336) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)