Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02736 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,402 (CH$563,029) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)