Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02740 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,206 (CH$262,981) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)