Cost of living comparison between Arezzo, Italy and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.646 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,529 (€469) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)