Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.448 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,829 (S/. 2,905) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)