Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.507 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,581 (S/. 2,103) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €110 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)