Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.385 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,065 (S/. 3,169) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)