Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.469 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,602 (S/. 1,756) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)