Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.578 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,733 (S/. 1,566) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)