Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,290 (﷼ 31,225,341) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)