Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.646 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,000 (21,661 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (41 minutes ago)