Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.709 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,056 (﷼ 4,259) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)