Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.694 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,021 (﷼ 2,561) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)