Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.026 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,283 (﷼ 1,051) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)