Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,264 (﷼ 34,096,189) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)