Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,494 (﷼ 9,889,627) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)