Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.534 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,965 (1,977 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (23 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)