Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.520 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,367 (3,842 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)