Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.342 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,208 (1,430 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (31 minutes ago)