Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.520 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,460 (R$ 2,619) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)