Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.733 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,863 (R$ 3,985) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)