Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05243 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,802 (320,446 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)