Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05516 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,555 (209,486 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)