Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.112 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 184% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,767 (Dinar 588) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)