Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.813 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,223 (Dinar 1,097) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (39 minutes ago)