Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.262 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 186% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,725 (Dinar 482) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)