Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.311 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,888 (Dinar 1,102) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)