Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.431 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 192% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,968 (Dinar 431) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (41 minutes ago)