Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.838 EGP / WST
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,239 (2,667 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)