Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,934 (₩1,772,755) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)