Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01566 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 198% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,556 (₩1,120,803) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)