Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.309 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,738 (元2,091) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)