Cost of living in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09778 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,029 (143,467 ₨) in Anuradhapura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)